the YuYu the YuYu

Irish Awesomeness

I have to say that your talent surpases anything that i have seen on newgrounds and im proud to say that this series is the best on this site. When i first heard the music i was like "Dude im ready for a freakin Dance off" Ive been feeling shitty all day and this flash made me feel fan-freaking-tastic. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face with all of your work and i hope you get very far in life with your talent. Best of Luck to You, I can't wait for more.

story of a loser story of a loser

This is GREATTTT

Wow where has this flash been all my life. This speaks for all of us at newgrounds" You really passed the message ". This used to be me until i lost weight and go a GF ( who is extremely hotttt ) anyways i know where your coming from..

Sobe - Fuel Drink Sobe - Fuel Drink

Not Original

Seriously people need to stop using mega man.. Well i did like the whole voice thing i thought that was kinda funny. If you did this without the voice i would have blammed you so ya use the voice in your next flash

Black Widow Project Black Widow Project

Woooo

Uhh well i wasnt expecting to see spiders do the crazy monkey sex dance but if thats your style you deserve it....

Ooopsie!! Ooopsie!!

Umm

Well, you should improve on the sound man.. i got hella annoyed with it but other than that its pretty good and original.. oh one more thing try to aim for more teen audiences cause this was like the teletubbies.

Bunnykill 3 Vol.1 Bunnykill 3 Vol.1

Dude

Now that is what i need to make jeez, That was downright the best bunny kickass action i have ever seen congrats.... Cant wait for the next one